[sf-perl] Tools and work flows for developing collections of distributions

David Christensen dpchrist at holgerdanske.com
Fri Dec 7 18:14:47 PST 2018

makemaker:

I use h2xs, ExtUtils::MakeMaker, and make(1) on Unix-like platforms for
developing Perl modules and collecting them together into distributions.

I now have several distributions and would like to develop and test them
together (preferably, without installation).

How do people on this list develop and test multiple dependent Perl
module distributions?

TIA,

David

p.s. I have posted similar threads to the module-authors and makemaker
lists, but haven't found a satisfactory solution:

https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.module-authors/2018/11/msg10999.html

https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.makemaker/2018/12/msg3414.html