[sf-perl] canceling the next perl 6 study session

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:12:27 PDT 2018

I'm going to cancel this Sunday's Perl 6 study group on Sept 2nd
(labor day weekend and all that).  See you again on the Sept 9th.

There seems to be some interest in perl 6 grammars, so I'm
calling that the main topic (to the extent that we have one) for
the Sept 9th meeting.  Suggested reading:

  https://docs.perl6.org/language/grammar_tutorial
  https://docs.perl6.org/language/grammars

Oh, and in case it isn't clear: if anyone's got an idea for a
weekday evening talk, feel free to send it to me.