[sf-perl] Perl 6 Informal Study Session: 1pm Sunday April 22nd, at the Oakland Museum

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:25:59 PDT 2018

Come one, come all-- an informal perl6 study session (meaning a
lot of chatting and shoulder-surfing) at the Oakland Museum's
cafe.  This one is in the afternoon, at 1pm...

Assigned reading:  if you can, take a look at the perl6intro.pdf that ships
with the perl6 code and is also on the web: http://perl6intro.com/

Cost: Free.  Museum admission is not required.
Time: 1pm to 3pm (starting with the April 22nd meeting)
Where: the Blue Oak Cafe in the Oakland Museum,
       a block north of the Lake Merritt BART station
       1000 Oak Street (at 10th Street)

Eventually we'll be using the Moritz Lenz book, "Perl 6 Fundamentals"
book as a main text, but we're not into that yet.

The cafe does have free wifi, but you'll probably want to at
least install perl6 in advance:

   https://perl6.org/downloads/