[sf-perl] code self study group

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:28:21 PDT 2016

Just thought I'd mention that I've been hanging around with these guys lately:
  http://www.meetup.com/codeselfstudy/

This is folks with laptops hanging around in a meeting room at the
library, Wednesdays starting around 10am.  Seems like a
javascript/python crowd, mostly, some more perl folks would not be a
bad thing.

Myself I'll probably be playing around with the R statistical
language/application, though I keep meaning to look at perl6 some more
(I think the built-in set operations look interesting...).

They do cafe gatherings on Saturdays as well. This one is in Berkeley,
at that library that's next door to the Thai temple.