[sf-perl] The Call for Lightning

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:20:44 PDT 2016

Craigslist is up for hosting a perl meeting on Tuesday, July 26th. I
was wondering if there might be some interest in doing a round of
lightning talks.  Myself, I've got one or two little things I could
talk about.  If I can get a some more people to commit in the next few
days, I'll tell the folks at craigslist we're on.

As always, my take is that "perl talks" are talks about things of
interest to Perl people.  Perl people are actually interested in lots
of things: different programming languages, operating systems,
databases, web servers, development tools, etc.  Old classics like "my
new favorite cpan module" are welcome as well, of course...