[sf-perl] Emergency Social, Monday after 7pm?

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:06:48 PDT 2016

Okay, a Monday Emergency it is.  I had some reservations about the
idea of meeting in some Union Square bar, but it dawned on me that the
Tempest is this place:

  http://www.yelp.com/biz/tempest-san-francisco

To find the Tempest you walk down 5th Street (aka Cyril Magnin) into
SoMa, and after you cross Mission Street short blocks later you turn
right on Natoma. One block later you should find the Tempest, 431
Natoma St (at Mary Street).

This was an old bike messenger bar, back in the days when there were
bike messengers.  I haven't been there in ages, but it sounds like a
good pick.

Any preference on times?  Shall we say 7pm?