[sf-perl] Social this week or next?

Sue Spence virtuallysue at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:53:09 PDT 2016

On 16 April 2016 at 19:04, VM Brasseur <vmb at vmbrasseur.com> wrote:

> Oh, honey. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but if I'm riding
> nearly 1000km you're gonna have to buy me WAY more than a beer. ;-)

I checked google maps. It'll take about 60 hours if you go via US 97.
Also, the route involves a ferry ride somewhere, and the elevation gain is
approximately 17k feet. The coastal route would be  more scenic but the
elevation rise is nearly 30k feet, which is just nutty. Who could do that
in 3 days? I take your point about post-trip refreshment. You can have
fries with that beer. :-)