[sf-perl] Larry Wall and Perl 6 next week

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Oct 6 21:28:04 PDT 2015

On 10/02/2015 11:17 PM, Fred Moyer wrote:

> I'll ask about that at the event.
>

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015, 8:03 AM VM Brasseur <sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
> <mailto:sfpm at vmbrasseur.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 09/29/2015 07:29 , Fred Moyer wrote:
>     > There will be a video available after the event. You'll need to
>     > provide your own beer and food for that ;)
>
>     What will be the licensing on the video? For instance, could a Perl
>     Mongers group do a  showing of it in their location after the fact?

any news on a video? i mentioned the talk to boston.pm and got some good
interest in a video. we have a meeting next tuesday and showing this
video would be great.

and the event got slashdotted and there are articles about it.

http://www.10zenmonkeys.com/2015/10/06/the-night-larry-wall-unveiled-perl-6/

thanx,

uri