[sf-perl] Hello everyone!

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:13:44 PST 2015

Well, hollowdaze madness doesn't help, but the first question is what do
you feel like talking about, and the second is when are you available?

I see that some guy named Joseph Brenner reviewed your book "Perl 6 Now"
some years back:

http://www.news.slashdot.org/story/05/08/16/0511217/perl-6-now-by-scott-walters