[sf-perl] [ off topic ]

Lyra Silvertongue lyraslvrtnge at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 07:03:24 PST 2015

Thanks again guys for all the helpful tips.  I think I am going to pursue
at least two of them.  Hopefully it will resolve the issue.  It's not a
massive amount of money, just enough to make a difference a pay a few bills
but it's really a shame and really really not cool that someone so out
there could pull something like this.