[sf-perl] Social event?

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Mon Feb 9 11:04:11 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Joseph Brenner <doomvox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, it's looking like a lot of us are busy just now.   Anyone up
> for hanging out with Peter on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday?  That's
> 2/11-2/13.

I haven't been to an SFPM in years, but I will be meeting with someone
with an idea on Wednesday afternoon, going to Homebrew Website Club
after, and as long as I can catch the last ferry north (9:35PM), could
probably do something near the Ferry Building/Embarcardero end of
Market after that (HWC often wraps up about 7:30, although sometimes
there's post meetup discussion).

Or maybe the logistics of that are just too much...

Dan