[sf-perl] 3 week visit to Sunnyvale

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Wed Sep 3 08:19:53 PDT 2014

Hi!

I'm just another Perl hacker from Vienna.pm, Austria ( and Bicycle.pm !)

I'll be spending 3 weeks (from 29th Sep to 20th Oct) somewhere in Sunnyvale,
taking part in some Silicon Valley exchange program together with validad.com

If you've ever been to a YAPC::Europe, we've most likely met there, if not, you
can read about me here: http://domm.plix.at

I'd love to meet up with you, either for a plain old Social meeting, or even a
Technical meeting (I could give a talk on topics like OX, Bread::Board,
ZeroMQ, ..)

Additionally, I'm looking for a place to stay, and while there are plenty of
options via Airbnb etc, I thought I'd just ask here if anybody has a spare room
near the Plug and Play Tech Center in Sunnyvale (where we'll be working),
because I'd rather stay at a fellow Perl hacker.

Anyways, looking forward to meet a few of you,
Greetings,
domm

PS: I've crossposted this to the SV.pm list, not sure how big the
overlap of your members is...

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at