[sf-perl] Vindicia is looking for Perl Programmers in Redwood City

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Tue Aug 12 16:42:41 PDT 2014

Email I've just received from Matt Chiasson, a recruiter working for
Vindicia:

     Full Time, Senior Object Oriented Perl Developer position we are
     currently hiring for – and hoping you may know of peers in your
     network seeking such. Role: server-side code with occasional
     front-end responsibilities. We also have related Perl openings…More
     @ http://www.vindicia.com/company/careers/ - under Senior Software
     Engineer. Salary to $140k + stock options. We are a mature,
     start-up @ 150 employees, founded 10 years ago, located in Redwood
     City, CA.

A surprising amount of information, considering it's coming from a
recruiter (thank you, Matt). That's more rare than it should be. If
you're interested in the position, please respect Matt's efforts to
provide so much information by contacting him directly to learn more
(such as: will they do telecommute?):

     Matt Chiasson – Recruiter
     Vindicia Recruiting Team / Creative Directions Recruiting
     Connect  http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattchiasson/
     Follow    https://twitter.com/mattcinsj
     Contact:  matt at cdrecruiting.com

--V