[sf-perl] CPAN day is coming

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Wed Aug 6 17:05:51 PDT 2014

On 08/06/2014, 11:06 , Fred Moyer wrote:
> Anyone up for a few hours of hacking at a pub or cafe on 8/14?
>
> http://blogs.perl.org/users/brainbuz/2014/08/celebrate-cpan-day-with-your-local-perl-mongers.html

I have a call at 11am but would love to meet up & Perl it up after that.
I won't have CPAN work to do [0] but have plenty of tasks to which to
attend for the Perl Companies project.

Naturally I'm biased & would prefer to meet at my local (Little Shamrock
[1]), but if you've a better location I'm game.

Name a time & a place & let's get this ball rolling!

--V

[0] But I've been trading emails with Neil Bowers about CPAN/PAUSE
stuff. So that should count for something, right?

[1] Great wifi, on the N-Judah & several bus lines, good beer, near many
food options