[sf-perl] Tuesday, May 6th: Lightning Talks!

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Fri Apr 11 19:32:59 PDT 2014

Please come join us for Lightning Talks!

Two hours, plenty of speakers, each given five minutes to make their point.

While we naturally have a particular fondness for Perl-specific talks,
we're interested in any topic which is of interest to the San Francisco
Perl community. We are diverse people with equally diverse interests and
skill sets. We want our Lightning Talks to reflect that diversity.

If you've never given a talk before, this is a great way to dip your toe
into the public speaking waters. If you'd like help preparing or
practicing for your talk, please contact me and I'll be glad to meet
with you and lend a hand.

To get more information, to RSVP to attend the event, or to sign up to
speak, hit up the link!

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/events/176699152/

If you're a member of other tech communities here in the Bay Area,
please share this event invitation (both attending & speaking) with
them. We love the different perspectives and experiences which other
communities bring to the party.