[sf-perl] Adam's video and slides are finally available

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Sat Sep 28 09:37:53 PDT 2013

Immense apologies for how long it took me to get these online. There
were some technical difficulties with uploads to Internet Archive.

However, those are resolved and I am now happy to announce our new
Internet Archive collection!

https://archive.org/details/sfperlmongers

As we generate video/audio recordings and slide decks, we'll be adding
them to this collection. It's a one-stop-shop for all your SF.pm media
needs.

Adam's video is listed at the URL above, but in case you'd like to jump
to it directly...

https://archive.org/details/adamkennedyafewofmyfavouritethings

Immense thanks are due to Jason, Jake, and Raj at IA for helping us to
get this set up. And further thanks are due to the Archive itself for
hosting our data--freely, for free, forever.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

--V
   @vmbrasseur
   http://vmbrasseur.com