[sf-perl] We have a new sponsor: Shutterstock!

VM Brasseur sfpm at vmbrasseur.com
Wed Oct 16 15:54:10 PDT 2013

Shutterstock[0] has offered to sponsor the drinks for our October event.
This is particularly generous as October's event is one of the largest
we've ever had, with all RSVPs claimed and a wait list over 30 people
deep. That Duke can really pack 'em in. :-)

In addition to Shutterstock's generosity, we can't forget that of both
Obsidian Rook and GeekdomSF. Obsidian Rook will be keeping us well fed
that evening, for which we're eternally grateful. As well, none of this
would have been possible without the HUGE space which GeekdomSF offered
us[1]. This is the first time we've worked together and I'm really
excited about this event as well as what our mutual future now holds.

I hope you'll be able to join us next Tuesday! Don't hesitate to write
if you've any questions about what's turning into the must-attend event
of the season.

Allons y!

--V

[0] Have I mentioned they're hiring? In SF and elsewhere? Check it out:
http://www.shutterstock.com/jobs.mhtml
[1] Special thanks to Josh Berkus for the introduction to GeekdomSF!