[sf-perl] Anyone use Mustache?

Michael Friedman frimicc at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:53:56 PDT 2013

One of my co-workers is interested in shared templating systems that work in both Perl and Javascript. We found Mustache ( http://mustache.github.io/ ), which seems to have a renderer in many languages, including both Perl and JS. However I can't find any examples of use of Template::Mustache anywhere and the in-module documentation is pretty bad.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this system or know of another template language that we can render both from Perl and JS?

Thanks!
-- Mike Friedman