[sf-perl] Google Trends for Perl

Kevin Frost biztos at mac.com
Fri Mar 22 20:24:31 PDT 2013

That would seem to imply that clued-in folks are searching elsewhere.  For instance, I generally try Stack Blabla for tech stuff, even if I might try it on GOOG first. My deeper searches stay in the experts zone.

Pure speculation this, but with GOOG getting ever spammier and ad-ier maybe the nerds are already moving on, if not yet to a common place. This matters: the first GOOG became important because the nerds loved it.  The second might too.

Makes me wanna hack together a search startup, using PG of course... And Perl...

-- frosty