[sf-perl] yapop

Russ Tremain russt at releasetools.org
Fri Mar 1 09:57:12 PST 2013

I agree with you that JDBC.pm is not a practical idea for production database work, though it works remarkably well.

This is more of an academic exercise, which was the reason Tim Bunce originally wrote JDBC.pm - to help explore the java model as a means to inform future DBI development.

Think of this as a pure exercise in optimization, given a constrained problem.

tgif.