[sf-perl] [job] CPAN contractor wanted

Greg Lindahl greg at blekko.com
Wed Jan 30 14:15:01 PST 2013

blekko would like to contribute a modest amount of stuff to CPAN,
mostly low-level stuff that we've found handy and figure other people
might find handy, too. We'd like to hire a contractor to do the
necessary work of removing dependencies, making stuff pluggable,
portable, documented, tested, etc. There's some C/C++ XS involved.
And, we need help deciding what would be useful to release.

We expect O(100) hours over 2 months at a modest hourly rate. Remote
preferred, CPAN experience a must, and you will need to be patient
with a sometimes slow pace of work.

Please email me your resume and we'll go from there.

-- greg