[sf-perl] [meetup] Visiting SF Feb 24-28

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Thu Jan 24 11:26:12 PST 2013

On 13-01-24 03:16 PM, Rich Morin wrote:
> FYI, the SFPUG meetings tend to occur on the 4th Tuesday of the month, so 2/26
> looks like an obvious fit.  That said, Perlies are flexible (TMTOWTDI :-), so
> feel free to suggest a different day.  If you want to increase your chances of
> chatting with folks, you could propose a pre- or post-meeting get-together (eg,
> dinner nearby from 5:30-6:30, beer afterward from 8:30-?:??).

The 26th sounds perfect and dinner beforehand to chat would be great. I
hear SF is a great city for good food, and I'm looking forward to giving
it a test drive. You had suggested Chevys at 3rd & Howard -- I'm
definitely on board for that!

Should I be putting up a notice on meetup.com, or does sf.pm organize
mainly on the mailing list?

-Mike