[sf-perl] [meetup] Visiting SF Feb 24-28

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Thu Jan 24 07:02:56 PST 2013

Hi all,

My name's Mike Doherty. I work at Pythian, a database services company
with HQ in Ottawa (Canada). Our in-house development team mostly uses Perl.

I'll be visiting San Francisco next month, and I'm thinking about moving
to the area. If you guys have a meetup planned during my stay, I'd love
to drop in.

If not, maybe we can set something up? I'm definitely interested in
getting advice on jobs in the bay area, and moving (I'll be coming from
Canada, can't just show up unannounced!) so maybe dinner and drinks? Or
if you want to talk shop, that'd be fun too. I could put together
something to present if you want.

Thanks,
-Mike