[sf-perl] tonight's meeting: perl tidyall at Mother Jones

Joseph Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:31:30 PDT 2012

I just thought I'd remind folks that tonight's meeting is back at the
Mother Jones location, so please do RSVP if you're interested in
attending, the guard at the door needs to see your name on the list:

  http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/events/81413862/?a=cr1_grp&rv=cr1&_af_eid=81413862&_af=event

The talk tonight is by Jonathan Swartz (of Mason fame), who is going
to be presenting the ultimate perl tidy solution "tidyall".

And our host, smurph (aka Robert Wise) has graciously volunteered to
tell us a bit about the recent adventures at Mother Jones with
releasing a politically hot story in the middle of election season
(you know, "47%").