[sf-perl] Fwd: José Valim speaking in SF on Elixir, 10/4 (tonight!)

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Thu Oct 4 11:22:50 PDT 2012

Ther other night a few of us were debating the merits of Clojure, Ruby,
etc.  If you found that interesting, this might be, as well.

José Valim is a prolific and imaginative software developer who is
working on Elixir (a very interesting fusion of Clojure concepts,
Erlang and Ruby syntax, etc).  José will be speaking on Elixir this
evening in SF.

  http://www.meetup.com/The-Bay-Area-Clojure-User-Group/events/51164492

-r

Begin forwarded message:

http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com

Software system design, development, and documentation