[sf-perl] Sending mime attachments with perl

Mark Grimes mgrimes at cpan.org
Thu Jan 26 05:22:12 PST 2012

Nice write-up. The command line tool looks very useful.

Another nice package for complex emails is Ricardo Signes'
Email::MIME::Kit. I've used it successfully on a couple of projects.
He did a post about it a few years ago for his advent calendar
(http://advent.rjbs.manxome.org/2009/2009-12-10.html). It supports a
number of different templating options (TT, Mason, etc).