[sf-perl] [OT] Looking for passenger to SCALE 10X

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Fri Jan 6 18:24:35 PST 2012

SF Geeks:

I'm driving down to SCALE in Los Angeles, leaving on January 19 and
returning on January 23.  I'm looking for someone to be a passenger,
ideally a geek who's going to SCALE but I'll take any good
conversationalist.  No charge; I'm basically looking for someone to
change CDs and keep me awake.

I can also get you into the conference if you're willing/able to do 4
hours of booth duty in the PostgreSQL booth.  It is only $100 to attend,
though.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.