[sf-perl] Thanks for coming to the meeting

Jeffrey Thalhammer jeff at imaginative-software.com
Wed Feb 29 00:15:39 PST 2012

Hi everyone-

I just wanted to thank all of you who came out for the PM meeting tonight.  I really enjoyed speaking with you, and I hope you found the presentation on Pinto informative.  I'll let you know when I've posted the slides to Slideshare.

I'll be presenting Pinto to LA.PM next month and again at YAPC in June.  So if you have any feedback that would help me make the presentation better, I'd love hear from you.

Lastly, if you see an opportunity for Pinto to help your team manage their dependencies, I'd be happy to provide you with some consulting services in that area.  You can reach me via jeff at imaginative-software.com or 415-215-2834.

Special thanks to Fred Moyer for organizing and Mother Jones for hosting too.

Cheers!

-Jeff