[sf-perl] new to the group - how do I get involved?

Joseph Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 4 17:16:21 PDT 2012

Matt <walkin7 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am trying to get more involved in the group.  I get the emails, but
> could someone send me a link to the forum?

Well, like Yary says, this pretty much is the forum.   We tend to some of
the organizational stuff on meetup, so if you want to look at the list of
recent mettings, those are up here:

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/

> I am getting the emails, but I want to post technical questions.  is this
> an appropriate place?

Sure is.

> Also, I'd like to join social perl events if you guys ever meet up??

Yup.  You can get word of that either on the list or on meetup, though
every now and then we'll do a smaller/off-topic gathering that you'd only
here about here.