[sf-perl] [job] Senior Perl developer at ChargeSmart Inc

Jonathan Swartz swartz at pobox.com
Tue Nov 15 00:53:34 PST 2011

ChargeSmart (http://chargesmart.com/), a thriving and innovative payments technology company, is seeking a senior Perl developer to build advanced web applications.

What we use:
* Clean, modern OO Perl - Moose, PSGI/Plack, Dancer, DBIx::Class, Perl::Tidy
* Linux, Apache/mod_perl 2, svn, mysql (eventually postgresql), memcached

We've got a strong team of Perl developers including several prolific CPAN authors. We're very open to contributing non-business-specific code back to the open source community.

Our office is in the heart of San Francisco's financial district, though we are growing fast and may be moving to a larger space in SOMA in the near future. Compensation includes market-rate salary, bonuses, and full-time benefits. Primarily seeking locally based permanent employees though we're open to contract-to-hire.

ChargeSmart has three main products:
* Bill Payments - on pace to process $250 million dollars of consumer payments in the coming year
* Direct - providing merchants a turnkey e-commerce solution for accepting credit card payments on their site
* Mobile - poised to make a huge impact in the disruptive mobile payments space

Feel free to email with questions.

Best,
Jon