[sf-perl] [offtopic] Re: SanFrancisco-pm Digest, Vol 74, Issue 16

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Tue Mar 22 18:57:11 PDT 2011

There was some unix humor in my example that didn't translate too well
to email I'm afraid.  I'll have to use an xkcd comic generator next
time.

All posts are welcome of course, but it helps to use the [tag] subject
tags in the email, since many list members have filters setup for the
common tags meeting, job, offtopic.

And of course more Perl posts are always encouraged!