[sf-perl] SVPerl shiny website

Peter Thoeny peter at thoeny.org
Fri Mar 4 16:42:24 PST 2011

SVPerl runs TWiki. I am already so much overcommitted, I can't offer
the help to revamp your website. I can however give advise to the
person maintaining it if you decide to use TWiki. BTW, SVPerl runs an
older version of TWiki, the latest TWiki has a nice UI as you can see
on twiki.org such as http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/GettingInvolved

Cheers,
Peter