[sf-perl] Dumb Q's about CPAN submission

Greg Lindahl greg at blekko.com
Fri Mar 4 14:37:22 PST 2011

Thank you to Fred and David.

It turns out that Test::More 0.62 is what's distributed with 5.8.8 (at
least on RHEL 5), and done_testing() was added in 0.63. So I removed
done_testing and everyone is happier. I do want these tests to run on
all platforms, because otherwise the smokers will do me no good on
older platforms, and I want to support older platforms.

Also, that webpage http://www.cpan.org/modules/04pause.html was
the one I remembered seeing and failed to bookmark or find again.

Woot! Anyone on the list own an EggBot? It's a pen plotter that draws
on sphericalish things about the size of an egg. That's one fun piece
of software that I've got in the queue to upload...

-- greg