[sf-perl] [job] ChargeSmart Inc

Philip Mikal philip_mikal at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 13:34:59 PDT 2011

Hi Guys,

ChargeSmart (https://chargesmart.com) is hiring multiple Perl engineers in
San Francisco to support our online payments business.  Help us innovate and
maintain existing customer facing web applications, back-end tools and fraud
prevention processes.

- Familiar with Perl frameworks like Catalyst and Dancer
- Proficient in Perl object-oriented programming, HTML and JavaScript
- Debian, MySQL, Percona
- Effective verbal and written communication skills

Located in San Francisco, we offer competitive pay and benefits.

* ChargeSmart continues to see month over month growth in all key metrics;
revenue, transaction volume, and number of customers. Our core bill payment
service is processing over $100 million in annual transaction volume and we
are likely to hit a multiple of that in 2012.
* We are just about to launch a new product line that will have great
visibility in the industry and general media.
* Working here will essentially force you to become an expert in payments
and the inner workings of treasury management within banks and other similar
financial institutions.
* Eligible for stock participation in a fast growing company and industry
receiving a great amount of M&A attention.

Send me a note if interested. Thanks!

Philip Mikal
CTO, ChargeSmart