[sf-perl] Flash survey

Francisco Obispo fobispo at isc.org
Fri Jan 21 18:25:21 PST 2011

I've been using DBIx::Class for several years now, and I can say, that I don't know I was able to live without it.

It takes a while on getting used to it, but it is well worth it.

On Jan 21, 2011, at 6:23 PM, mehryar wrote:

> DBIx::Class - was evaluating it for ORM needs for a short project of mine.
>
> Now I don't mean to take this thread elsewhere :-), but having used ActiveRecord from ROR, I can't get around the boot-up verbosity of DBIx::Class, so I went on to commit the cardinal sin of writing my own ORM. (My needs were simple, and the project was a personal short project).

Francisco Obispo
Hosted@ Programme Manager
email: fobispo at isc.org
Phone: +1 650 423 1374 || INOC-DBA *3557* NOC
Key fingerprint = 532F 84EB 06B4 3806 D5FA  09C6 463E 614E B38D B1BE