[sf-perl] [meeting] Learn Python The Hard Way

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Thu Feb 3 19:15:26 PST 2011

Maybe we can webcast it - anyone have experience doing that?

We may extend the meeting invitation to another programming based
group which an organizer of has expressed interest in.  So if you are
on the fence about coming to this meeting, go ahead and RSVP yes, and
I'll send the usual day before reminder email and you can change your
RSVP if you want to.