[sf-perl] [OT] email reminders

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Wed Apr 27 09:57:38 PDT 2011

greetings,

i've been using google calendar to email me reminders, but have lost
all faith in it.  it randomly stops sending reminders for "recurring
events".  anyone have an online solution that is working for them and
is reliable?  my requirements:

  online:  no i don't want to use my smart phone for this.  i want
reminders emailed to me.
  be able to schedule one-time and / or recurring email reminders
  used to think this went without saying:  reliable; no silent failures

thanks,
david
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.