[sf-perl] [job] oracle developer / dba at palantir (fwd)

Matthew Lanier matt at lanier.org
Thu Apr 21 09:57:53 PDT 2011

folks-

palantir is hiring aggressively.  we're looking for someone who can fill the
following role.  if that is you, or someone you know, please send them my way.

Here is what we're looking for:

a) 25% working on the product, tuning queries, doing tests, helping us use
Oracle better

b) 25% working with customers (remotely) on emergency oracle issues they are
seeing

c) 25% maintaining our oracle installers/patchsets that we ship

d) 25% design/architecture review for new projects

'tis a fun place to work.

m@

--
Matthew D. P. K. Lanier