[sf-perl] [off-topic] Re: MongoSF is on May 24

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Wed Apr 20 10:08:03 PDT 2011

Meghan,

While the SF.pm list is not entirely uninterested in topics that
aren't Perl related, please use the appropriate subject tag for non
Perl related posting.  Good subject tags here would be [off-topic] or
[conference].  The welcome email you received when you signed up for
the SF.pm list contains this note also.

The list members do appreciate this, as many are signed up for
multiple mailing lists covering different topics.

Thanks!

- Fred