[sf-perl] [meeting] Hackathon next week at Paul's

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Thu Sep 23 22:17:53 PDT 2010

Come one come all, SF.pm Hackathon at Paul's.

Next Tuesday in Bernal Heights from 7:00pm until whenever.

For those that haven't been chez Paul we have a basement, bar,
projector, wifi, yard, BBQ, etc so we can eat, drink & give
presentations. There's space for at least a dozen seated inside, and
more outside (for those that can withstand the Day Star).

We'll be hacking on whatever, or just shooting the breeze about Perl.

RSVP at meetup.  Yes RSVPs will get an email Tuesday afternoon with
the exact address, or just email Paul if you need extra directions.

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/14879538/?success=event_edit_short&eventAction=editing

What: SF.pm Hackathon
When: Tuesday 28th September 2010, 19:00 'til Paul kicks us out.
Where: Paul's place, SF, 94110 (address on email to Yes RSVP on day
of, in Bernal Heights.)
What to bring: computer, snacks & drinks.

Announcement posted via App::PM::Announce