[sf-perl] Possible Hackathon venue - also Kinko's

Joe Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 29 16:47:47 PDT 2010

Josh Berkus <josh at agliodbs.com> wrote:
> James Briggs wrote:
> > Fred Moyer wrote
> >> http://www.themarsh.org/cafe.html
> >>
> >> 4 blocks from the 24th street BART station in the Mission.

Could be that's a good pick.  It never seems to get as crowded as a lot
of the Valencia Street places.

There's some others we could try, like Muddys at 24th Street.  They're
used to geek events (i.e. the Friday night "game nights", which are
always slammed).

> > Kinko's/Fedex Office locations again have free WiFi, so 4 or 5 people
> > can always be hosted there.
>
> What about using Noisebridge?
>
> www.noisebridge.net
>
> Convenient to BART, into hacking, free.

Yes, I've mentioned them a few times now.  I just haven't gotten around
to dropping by there some time to float the idea (they do general
meetings on Tuesday nights).