[sf-perl] [meeting] Heretical Perl: Writing Catalyst Apps with no ORM

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Tue Oct 19 16:55:32 PDT 2010

Thanks for the plug!

BTW, this is a preview of a talk I'm giving at PostgreSQL Conference
West.  There's a lot of interesting talks planned, including a fair
number on app programming.

Through October 24, you can get 20% off registration (only $150 to
start with) by using this URL:

https://www.postgresqlconference.org/content/sfpug-pgwest-2010-registration

Here's the schedule of talks:

https://www.postgresqlconference.org/2010/west/agenda

Thanks; I look forward to seeing you Tuesday.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Fred Moyer <fred at redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
> Don't forget to RSVP for next Tuesday's meeting at Mother Jones where
> Quinn Weaver will show us how to ditch your ORM and become a heretic.
>
> http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/15036370/

Quinn Weaver Consulting, LLC
Full-stack web design and development
http://quinnweaver.com/