[sf-perl] directions for tonight's meeting

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Tue Jun 22 14:26:08 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Chris Weyl <cweyl at alumni.drew.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:45 PM, smurph <smurph at smurph.org> wrote:
>>
>> And garage parking is probably a better option than trying to find street
>> parking in the neighborhood.
>
> How's bike parking around there?  If I bike, is it OK to bring my
> bicycle in with me?

No idea myself, but I'll be riding there and locking my bike outside
if there isn't anywhere else.  Happy to lock my bike to others there
to reduce the possibility of dastardly deeds which can happen to bikes
left outside.  However, it won't be totally dark when the meeting is
over, so I think that gives an increased margin of safety.