[sf-perl] Fwd: Reminder: Hudson for Everybody Else is in one week.

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Tue Jun 15 14:56:17 PDT 2010

Hi Mike,

The June meeting will be at Mother Jones, as most of our hosts at Six
Apart are away at YAPC next week.

We've had a number additional companies step up and offer to host
meetings, so we'll be mixing it up a bit over the next few months.  If
you know of any venues that could offer space for meetings, please
contact Joe and I off list (this goes for anyone on the list).  The
main things we look for are a meeting space large enough for 30
people, a projector, and ideally guest internet access for us perl
mongers.

- Fred