[sf-perl] [Oracle][events] Oracle Open World and other tech events

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 01:25:07 PDT 2010

Hi SF.pm,

as you might know I am maintaining a list of events on the wiki
of The Perl Foundation that can be interesting to Perl developers
to attend. http://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events

Currently I have only one event listed there in San Franciso:

2010.09.19-23  Oracle Open World http://www.oracle.com/us/openworld/index.htm

I wonder if any of the Perl Mongers is planning to attend.
Is there any possibility to give there a talk on how Perl is used with Oracle?
Is there any plan to setup a Perl related booth?

Could you ppl help me list more tech related events in, or near by
San Francisco?

regards
   Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/
IRC: szabgab on irc.perl.org or on irc.freenode.net