[sf-perl] Off-Topic: Office space sublet available in downtown SF.

Kevin Frost biztos at mac.com
Mon Jan 25 12:22:04 PST 2010

Greetings.

A friend of mine has some office space to let in his downtown SF digs.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/off/1562652178.html

Short version: two 2-room spaces for 650/mo and 1000/mo, sublease through next March, 2nd & Mission.

Evan, the guy renting the space, is very cool and a good guy to drink with.  He runs a tiny little web site and CMS and so on company.

The location is utterly fly.  If I were still in San Francisco, I'd start a startup just so I could rent this space from stealth to A-round.

cheers

-- frosty

PS, sorry if this is too off-topic, but it's the kind of thing I would've wanted to hear about when I was there, so...