[sf-perl] creating graphs?

Mark Grimes mgrimes at cpan.org
Fri Jan 15 06:48:13 PST 2010

If you want interactive charts, I like Chart::OFC (Open Flash Chart).
While I'd rather not use flash, I love being able to hover the mouse
over a line and see the values. There is a version 2 of OFC that is a
bit more configurable and takes it's data as json. The cpan module
(Chart::OFC2, I think) isn't very good, but it is very easy to create
the data structures with any of the JSON modules.

For static charts, I've heard good things about Chart::Clicker, but I
haven't actually used...just played with it a bit.

-Mark