[sf-perl] [OT] gmail spam: significant increase in false positives

Duane O'Brien duane.obrien at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:02:56 PST 2010

Thanks to David and a trip through my spam folder, I'm now insecure
about the size of my wedding tackle, and overcome with the powerful
desire to buy a designer watch at incredibly low prices.

So, thanks for that I guess.

But I couldn't find a false positive in the last 12 hours.  I get
about one a minute tho, so I couldn't bear to go back too far.