[sf-perl] [OT] gmail spam: significant increase in false positives

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Fri Jan 8 16:58:51 PST 2010

I just noticed one FP in my spam folder.  Gmail tends to go FPs as
opposed to letting the spam through.

Pretty easy to use Net::IMAP and friends to login and build a corpus
of known senders, then search the spam folder for those.  Except that
for my non premium redhotpenguin account, there is only enough imap
bandwidth available to open an imap client a couple times a week :(
I've been using the web interface.