[sf-perl] Impromptu Social at Naan 'n Curry tomorrow evening

Joe Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 17 11:37:15 PST 2010

So join us for indian food with "brian d foy", Thursday night at 7pm, at...

"Naan-N-Curry"  336 O'Farrell Street, between Mason and Taylor.
(but unless you're feeling adventurous, always approach along
O'Farrell street):

   http://naancurry.com/branches.php?brn=5

It's only a few blocks from the Powell Street Bart/MUNI
station.  Just walk north on Powell, and west on O'Farrell.

This is across the street from the Hilton.

The buffet is $10, chai is free.